• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Improving recurring quests

• Thread starter DeletedUser111949
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser111949

Hi guys. Did you realize that recurring quests became so boring because we need so many clicks to skip the useless ones? I am in virtual age and I only use two recurring quest, I need to skip other 10 every time. This is so frustrating.

Pls change the system so we can select two recurring quest from the list to be active and every time when we sped 200fp (virtual age) or collect 2.000.000 coins (virtual age) to automatically receive the reward.

I am thinking to quit doing this recurring quests just because of this huge amount of clicks.

DeletedUser111949

Sorry for this, but why they don't implement nothing? If we click more in the game they will win more money?

Emberguard

Legend
If we click more in the game they will win more money?
I highly doubt that

It's more likely to do with game balance. Currently as is the Chateau Front is the most efficient way of gathering goods. Supposing a player currently gets 1k goods a day from the Chateau. Your idea gets implemented. What's the increase? Supposing for every thousand goods they get 300 FPs. What's the increase?

I don't actually know the amounts players get I'm not usually one to sit and do recurring quests. But I do know yesterday I was using the chateau while watching a movie and managed to get 100 FPs very easily from recurring quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.