• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Idea: Improvement of QI Officer controls.

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
It would be a enhanced improvement if QI officers could mark one ahead of the one they are on to enable the guild instructions of which way to go on selections.
This would improve control greatly.
I see no further advantage of this.

Agent327

Overlord
Schermafbeelding 2024-04-22 111039.png

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
So what exactly is your point with the music vid? You could have just save yourself so much time and effort by posting "Dream on."

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
If only that was true!

But then no doubt you'll be back with another pointless or condescending comment like the waste of space you've proven to be!

Overlord Dex

Master Corporal
See I have the advantage, you 'enjoy' my comments, were as I think most of yours are pointless!

As for lowering yourself, even the Mariana Trench isn't as low as you!

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Nobody can vote, you didn't include a poll to move anything forward (Not that anybody is really paying attention to here anyway)

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
I see no purpose to this 'enhancement' - the whole guild can know ahead of time when they first see the map, what direction(s) they will be going (and even if they could not - if a guild was more or less combat oriented, would also basically identify what direction they would be going).