• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

If you had to do it all again

VESS

Private
If you had to do it all again, what changes would you make, maybe add something or not add something you added, would you do it the same or a bit different or totally different, let's give out the good things we did in the game and also the not so good things we did in the game, hopefully for new players they can read and learn from our greatness and our stupidity.

i'll go first, i built early on CF, after arc 80 of course and got CF to level 16 or something, then thought what do i need all these goods for and so i deleted it, then in future era i built it again and hammered it to level 100, the diamonds from the quests/side quests and RQ's have been ample, but i really wish i had continued with it while i was in EMA from here to FE i lost 1000's of diamonds, i also, if had to start over, would build a diamond farm.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
I regret to have built all of the GB's in my Age and then I realised that some were just a waste of space. So I have deleted most of the GB's to make room for event buildings and wasted so much FP's. In the end I have only kept those GB's that boost my army Att/Def stats.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Yes, it only happened once in my main world and I've learnt from it for my other two worlds.

There have been things I would do different but not alot, have not made that many mistakes.
I would be more active in keeping the city up to date like replace special buildings that are not that special anymore (mainly attack and defense bonusses) and would make a few changes in GB's. Would build a CF if I'd had to start again in a new world

Speaking of new worlds, when will a new one open?

Thats right, I mean if, and if it's a yes, when the new international world Vingrid will open.

Have had a break from FoE and took up my old world (Rugnir) again about a month ago.
But I also want to a real brand spanking new one to explore.
Started on Uceria, that's the newest, but almost a year old already.

Knight of ICE

Thats right, I mean if, and if it's a yes, when the new international world Vingrid will open.

That's not likely to happen very soon. New worlds are only opened when the existing worlds get to crowded, or on special occasions.

Shad23

Emperor
That's not likely to happen very soon. New worlds are only opened when the existing worlds get to crowded, or on special occasions.
realy not likely loads of players are leaving game am mostly only collecting and i don't log in every day and am thingking of leaving myself

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
realy not likely loads of players are leaving game am mostly only collecting and i don't log in every day and am thingking of leaving myself
if you do leave make sure you leave your worlds intact and dont delete them, i did that many years ago when i was number 2 in fel world, i was hard on the heals of number 1 spot then they brought in gvg, and all the cheating soon started around farming points, it was crazy how players from no where were flying up the rankings and unless in a top guild you had no chance, the farming was a night mare side to the game that the devs didnt really think about and the cutting down of the attack gbs from 5% to 3 % ment that hood fighting was harder and some people defences couldnt be beat that was enough for me to quit the game in discust and insisted they delete my city as there was no delete option back then, i came back a couple of years later and started the game again and my passion for the game kicked off again, but i only wish i had of kept my old city lol so dont make the same mistake

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
If you had to do it all again, what changes would you make, maybe add something or not add something you added, would you do it the same or a bit different or totally different, let's give out the good things we did in the game and also the not so good things we did in the game, hopefully for new players they can read and learn from our greatness and our stupidity.

i'll go first, i built early on CF, after arc 80 of course and got CF to level 16 or something, then thought what do i need all these goods for and so i deleted it, then in future era i built it again and hammered it to level 100, the diamonds from the quests/side quests and RQ's have been ample, but i really wish i had continued with it while i was in EMA from here to FE i lost 1000's of diamonds, i also, if had to start over, would build a diamond farm.
Done it twice already, on B and H worlds, kepy my main city in World L.... yes, did make major changes in those cities I restarted, ( not making the rookie errors from before is a big bonus) playing them totally differently from before, trying new strategies and tactics, it's enjoyable it's fun, it's a pain in the ***, but worth doing if you have already deleted a city.

It has reawakened my passion for the game and has given me new impetus for my main city which now in Titan is screaming along

Last edited: