• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

I A fighting.

Emberguard

Legend
Iron Age or Industrial Age? And is this 1 I A + more advanced units? Or 1 I A unit as in that unit and 7 empty slots? Or 1 I A unit duplicated into all 8 slots?

Iron: Legionare
Industrial: Howister

I find up until Progressive the heavy units to be pretty solid on auto battle. Of course they'd be useless against artillery but there's not a single typing that'd be able to take everything down. One would still have to negotiate certain battles if you only use one unit typing

In addition I already most of the time use heavies instead of light units when it comes to double waves (unless I'm facing only ranged or only fast). I know that the heavies will be able to take down both what the light units can as well as the heavies own portion. But i cannot do the same in reverse.