• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event History Event 2024 Feedback Thread

hades8840

Corporal
The new Boosts that were introduced during the latter stages of the event on beta dont work have they been fixed?

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Just seen, that there are a total of 8 new buildings, where on earth can they all go ? ... I know......Antique Dealer...that is if I were to play which I'm not, simply do not have the time with everything else, but wish you all good luck, there are a couple of useful buildings, couple are too big, and compared to recent event buildings they are "so so" in terms of the rewards they give...

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Well, after some consideration, will not be doing this event, it is offering nothing I need, already have all my Heroes Taverns as Legendary Lodges and already have Sunhaven palaces, so apart from the main Reward building, there really isn't anything I need or want, so going to give it a miss....there is one thing bugging me about it, that big ugly event icon, why on earth does it have to be so big and why cannot players who do not wish to play the event have to endure its presence ? We should have the ability to "hide" these icons or minimilise them, it's right in the way and is a eyesore....

Byakuren

Private
I have enough self-respect to not take part in this event. The minigame is terrible (it hurts my eyes to look at it) and the rewards are weak. Besides I don't expect to get fully upgraded event building again anyway. The requirements seems to grow with every event and I can't get it anymore.

Alibabe

Private
The mini game is horrible, why must all events follow the same BS. 3 tiers of a) free, b) spend and c) spend more. This game used to be strategy based, it is now money based. I have no inclination to play the event as the chances of getting a fully upgraded building are so slim as to not be any motivation. Events are becoming purely antiques dealer fodder to avoid my inventry filling up with kits and fragments and now fighting boosters.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
I hate both the graphics of the mini game - it is as if they are from a different game - and the mini game itself. This is going to be the first event I intentionally do NOT complete. I hated this mini game when it first appeared during the Halloween event and had to force myself to play it at the time. This version is even worse than that one was, so I am simply not going to bother.

I am going to do the quests, but that's it. Not going to waste my time with the mini game, or with the Rivals that appear during the event.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Graphics - Horrible, very childish. It's not the demographic I usually see playing the game. Did someone's get seconded from ROC?

Adding the tiers - See why it's been done from a monetary way, but it's not added anything to the challenge. Just means buying more things to do the hardest. On any level you need to use currency so it's just adding levels that need more. Doesn't add any skill really. I also can't see what prizes I earn for completing either unless I'm blind just says higher tier but what are they? can't even see what I'm looting till I press it.

Prizes - I'm not buying the prize lines simply because I don't play QI so they're not a reward on boosts for those, it's just tat and all the ones in my inventory from playing so far don't have a delete button so now I have to AD them and they have literally no AD value.

Why are time limited buildings costing 20k pop like wtf, find room for something and it lasts 10 days, has someone gone mental?

Screenshot_20240506_110554_Forge of Empires.jpg

Last edited:

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
The moans , both on Beta and now on live about how really c**p this event is, shows the level to which INNO has stooped, if your intention is to end this game ( FoE ) then just come out and say it, it's made you huge profits now you are just being greedy and delivering manure instead of strawberries, the game is dying and this event is the best you can come up with? sack your devs they are not worth the pittance you are probably paying them anyway....event is a total crock !

Hi all, nb. Inno did lay off 75 staff before removing free fights gbg. ....... !!!!!!!!!!

Anyway has anyone got a link to daily special ????? Looked normal, beta etc !!!!
Can't find them anywhere
THANKS

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Must have been the 75 staff that were actually doing their jobs.... and continued to employ the dross

PlasmaWolf

Private
Damage done and damage taken: based on luck. Low roll on luck>? Too bad guess you have to spend the minigame resources.
Redraw bad? Too bad, guess you have to spend the minigame resources.
UI? Deliberately cluttered, so chaotic you will click on fight when you're not at the advantage while you're expected to. Too bad, looks like you're going to have to do another fight and then heal an extra time.

Skipping this event is a good idea.

Agent327

Overlord
It amazes me that nobody has yet commented on how totally ridiculous it is that characters as Vincent van Gogh, Pythagoras and Marco Polo are fighting and not just that, but that they are kicking William Wallace his ass.

What on earh does the event have to do with History other than that historical figures, fiction and non-fiction, are used? They could as well have come up with a nature event and have rabbits kill tigers.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
It amazes me that nobody has yet commented on how totally ridiculous it is that characters as Vincent van Gogh, Pythagoras and Marco Polo are fighting and not just that, but that they are kicking William Wallace his ass.

What on earh does the event have to do with History other than that historical figures, fiction and non-fiction, are used? They could as well have come up with a nature event and have rabbits kill tigers.
it is ridiculous. at least the Halloween zombies, werewolves, vampires, witches made sense they were fighting - they're all monsters, and you can view them with detachment as it's pure fantasy.

There is no premise for Joan of arc wanting to kill Einstein or whatever, and why would we want them to fight? using "real" people makes it creepy and bizarre, so this would still be suited to Halloween where we can assume they are costumes.

The next natural step with this card game would have been more fantasy like: the D&D realm of orcs, elves, dwarves and wizards or pull some fantasy beasts out of Greek mythology, or Arthurian legend, really anything that is still fantasy figures.