• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Idea: Highlight incidents

hades8840

Corporal
Must been mentioned at some point but the ability to highlight Incidents in your city as it can be a pain finding them ..Another game I play or used to has the same issue they solved it by having a buff or by using a payment like we do for collect all to highlight the incidents with flag above them for 5 minutes ..

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Must been mentioned at some point but the ability to highlight Incidents in your city as it can be a pain finding them ..Another game I play or used to has the same issue they solved it by having a buff or by using a payment like we do for collect all to highlight the incidents with flag above them for 5 minutes ..
Incidents are flashing at times.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Easiest solution is to move a great building and move it up and down the roads in your city, I use Alcatraz, when it passes over a incident it collects it, then you simply return it to its space, Incidents external to the city limits are usually easy to see, however they also tend to turn up in same places so you will soon remember where to look

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
.Another game I play or used to has the same issue they solved it by having a buff or by using a payment like we do for collect all to highlight the incidents with flag above them for 5 minutes ..

We have forgeplus as the payment and it has the collect all button for incidents too. So it's available even if very overpriced for what it does. I doubt they'll add another way to highlight them when they have included that into their premium service.

I recently used up my 7 days from the winter event and it's not got any value really, certainly wouldn't pay £29.99 every 28 days for it. The price would need to be closer to £3/4 to even consider it.

Last edited:

hades8840

Corporal
Easiest solution is to move a great building and move it up and down the roads in your city, I use Alcatraz, when it passes over a incident it collects it, then you simply return it to its space, Incidents external to the city limits are usually easy to see, however they also tend to turn up in same places so you will soon remember where to look
That might work on a phone doesn't work on a pc tried it many times

hades8840

Corporal
We have forgeplus as the payment and it has the collect all button for incidents too. So it's available even if very overpriced for what it does. I doubt they'll add another way to highlight them when they have included that into their premium service.

I recently used up my 7 days from the winter event and it's not got any value really, certainly wouldn't pay £29.99 every 28 days for it. The price would need to be closer to £3/4 to even consider it.
I didn't know it was on forgeplus but like you said at that price and 8 worlds that isn't even a option ..now if forgeplus was like diamonds and shared across all worlds I would consider it

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
They would have to reduce the cost to £29.99 per year for me to consider Forgeplus as a possibliity and would have to be per account, no matter how many worlds are played