• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unformatted: Higher age troops resurrection

jorroalbg

Private
Hello, I'm in PE but already finishing the the OF map, and therefore making the most use of the higher age units I have won over the quest line. It takes quite some patience and effort, but pays off with substantially improved fighting performance in all directions, so it's worth it. To the point - there are many players doing the same, and I believe many experiencing the problem that a super precious higher age unit may die in battle, and it is as simple as clicking aside of the battle results window you lose that unit forever. I.e. you loose the possibility to pay the 45 diamonds and get the unit resurected (which anybody in my position would do) . That may happen during gbg race fighting, or by having a connection issue, close the game accidentally, or whatever. Then we are sending tickets to the technical support teams to return the unit and charge the diamonds out of our account, and they do. But that's quite an effort for both the players and the Inno team. Instead, I would propose two alternative improvements in that direction. 1. Implement a list with the last 50 or so lost units into the Army management (on a separate button), where the player may pick and ressurect any of them for the same price of 45 diamonds. Or 2. at least implement an additional inquiry asking you to confirm if you really don't want to ressurect a higher age unit you have lost during the battle, when trying to close the battle results window. That's only in the case a higher age unit has been killed (excluding no age units like rouges of course). This way accidental or whatever closing of the window will be prevented before having your units resurected. And no tickers to the technical support.

Knight of ICE

In order for an idea to be forwarded, it needs to be posted in a required format.
If it is not in the right format, nothing will be done with it.
Even when it is formatted, it can not be on the Do Not Suggest List.
Also it should not have been proposed before.

This is how you propose an idea

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/how-the-ideas-section-works.43102/

This is the Do Not Suggest List

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/do-not-suggest.37648/

And here you use the forum search function to see if your idea has not been proposed before

https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?search/

Problem with your idea is that Support does not have to give you your lost unit back. They do it out of courtesy and only a limited number of times. There are servers where they do not even do it once. It is up to the servers how they want to deal with this. So giving players an unlimited option of having units resurrected is not going to happen. Both of your suggestions are on the DNS List as well, so I am archiving this. Basically you need to pay attention to what you do. Next time Support might not be able/willing to help you anymore.