• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forum Trophy points

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Does anyone know how the Forum Trophy points are awarded or accumulated? I have searched everywhere but cannot find anything to do with this, also is there a list of the various ranks and the levels of posts, reactions or Trophy points you have to amass to move up a rank or has this been lost in the mists of time ?

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Thank you, don't know why I couldn't find it, but was concentrating on the forums and using search and didn't think of looking elsewhere

Agent327

Overlord
So that's why you are working so hard on your postcount, digging up old posts and replying to yourself.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
I am constantly working on my post counts, because to me it's like another game in itself and of course with a little sense of achievement.