• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Community Vote Feedback

Hi'yall
Don't know how I missed this event, no email, no feedback thread; tbh lost interest since the terrible QI introduction.
Never mind, what in the top10 did you vote for?
Here is a chance to discuss or post any other ideas you think should have been on the list.

Agent327

Overlord

Ah didn't spot that thread, maybe the suggestions were suited to what Inno can do?
I'm searching for something that would make the game more fun without being more of the same.
Can I ask what your suggestions would be for no1?

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
There were a few items on list that should have been standard years ago and a couple of new ideas worth consideration, however, none of those listed were of a major importance, they were all things which were " improvements" or "upgrades" to existing gameplay, items that the devs just haven't got around to implementing already, so our votes may bring the timelines forward or backwards on those, there seriously wasn't anything that really could be considered a game saver, FoE sadly is in its death throws and needs something like a major change or overhaul....rewriting GVG so it could be accessed by all players across all platforms would have been that item in my view

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
none of those listed were of a major importance
Well, for better or worse, that is the whole point of the "community sprint" improvements where they gather lists like this, they are never for major game changes. Which yes, the game needs some help to bring back strategy and excitement, but that's not something that can be explained in 1 line and accomplished in a week of programming.

All ideas were small quality of life improvements and that is intended.

Thanks for the info folks, it's what I expected; I agree with scrap QI, if not some major changes are required. It's a slow-moving drag only interesting for guilds full of new players whom I suspect will get bored of building the same mini-cities time after time.
Newer players should better invest their time building a new full-featured city rather than waste it playing QI.
While a mobile all-age GvG-like feature would be fine, we can only assume that Inno no longer wants to put in the man-hours or have the skilled devs to do it. We have arrived at a situation where keeping troops of all ages and using buildings like Champions Retreat or Alcatraz have become redundant.
So where does that leave Inno other than developing more of the same?

Any new Forge of Empires feature should have the following requirements:
It should be playable anytime by all sizes of Guilds large or small with players of all ages and not have impediments.
It should not be based on who can build the fastest, building was never meant to be a race!
It should be simple and addictive fun, enough to entice more players to spend diamonds.

A new longer open featured player idea thread? the best of which Inno might consider for development.