• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: castle system

offthepop

Private
i have just levelled my castle system to lvl 12, all seems ok apart from my 30% att & def bonus. i checked just before i levelled and was 732/664 and 344/864 and still am.

Knight of ICE

Level 11 also gives a 30% att & def bonus, so you are still supposed to be at the same 732/664 and 344/864.

Knight of ICE

it clearly states lvl 12 permanent effect 30% att and def, regardless of what lvl 11 gives

Yes and level 11 also clearly states it gives a permanent effect 30% att & def, so your att & def does not change,

offthepop

Private
oh wow...please tell me where it says for BOTH levels, i played for weeks, if not months for the prizes for lvl 11, then twice as long for lvl 12 for the same prize? this is a blatant rip off

Knight of ICE

A blatant rip off???????

On level 7 it was 20%. On level 8 it was 20%. On level 9 it was 25%. On level 10 it was 25%. On level 11 it was 30%. On level 12 it is 30%. Can you see the pattern here? You can look up the bonusses for every level in the castle. I don't think it is a rip off if you can see what you will achieve.