• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Search results

1. Ariana Erosaire

New Bug: QI Euphoria calc'd wrong for decorations?

LOL yeah if a normal game is fun, the quantum game has flipped that to not-so-fun. We're in the third season of it and building the settlement is getting super annoying already. :( I'm really trying to give it a chance (and also not let down the guild or at least complete the first 6 seasons'...
  2. Ariana Erosaire

New Bug: QI Euphoria calc'd wrong for decorations?

yes exactly. But the idea of a quantum realm or mirror realm would be that some things have been flipped to the opposite. Only decorations really received this treatment, but it's the one thing that follows the theme of flipping the normal world order to the quantum version. Though the...
  3. Ariana Erosaire

New Content Quantum Incursions Enhancements Discussion Thread

there are leagues in GBG... they aren't perfect but they do keep smaller/less active guilds down in gold or platinum where the fights required to take a sector are less. it's not a new concept to scale features to guild size. in GE, guilds of relative size are matched against one another, a 5...
  4. Ariana Erosaire

Update from the Product Head

There is a cynical, yet probably accurate, comment on Discord that this tease about GvG is a tacit acknowledgement that people aren't that happy with QI and the negative repercussions of removing GvG are more than they anticipated. lol. at some point you just have to get a good laugh about...
  5. Ariana Erosaire

Event History Event 2024 Feedback Thread

I would have much preferred units from the game, or GB's from the game, or any of the buildings from the game, or anything that's actually from FoE as this is clearly not (rise of cultures proofs above.) Let's see a jumpin pumpkin take out a nutcracker guardhouse in a fight! it makes as much...
  6. Ariana Erosaire

Event History Event 2024 Feedback Thread

it is ridiculous. at least the Halloween zombies, werewolves, vampires, witches made sense they were fighting - they're all monsters, and you can view them with detachment as it's pure fantasy. There is no premise for Joan of arc wanting to kill Einstein or whatever, and why would we want them...
  7. Ariana Erosaire

Update from the Product Head

At the end there is a paragraph that is censored? In early 2025 they want to add a proper and scalable ??? Guild vs Guild I think it must be but its garbled text, which they can build on for years to come? Improving great buildings so that some of them stay relevant? ...LOL. Now we are not...
  8. Ariana Erosaire

Community Vote Feedback

Well, for better or worse, that is the whole point of the "community sprint" improvements where they gather lists like this, they are never for major game changes. Which yes, the game needs some help to bring back strategy and excitement, but that's not something that can be explained in 1 line...
  9. Ariana Erosaire

pvp

If you are in the last age, there is no age above you and they are all bots. When there are no good opponents in easy or medium you can also get NPC matches. It is even known what their armies are: https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/PvP_Arena#Non-Player_Character_(NPC)
  10. Ariana Erosaire

Other Adjustments to Consumable Item Boost Limits Feedback Thread

hahaha I could be why they had to turn it off, I never used coin/supply potions and have been gathering them for years, but since they came out with "finish all special productions" I got the brilliant idea to activate hundreds of them and use a few finish alls and collect my whole city a few...
  11. Ariana Erosaire

New Bug: Can't spend Quantum medals to buy expansions. But in the settlement

Oh ok, so you need the gold pass to get 2-3 expansions right away. So they are selling expansions for $24.99 or whatever the gold pass costs in your location, because that's the way to get that many quantum medals. Free players will wait 2 years for the medals to get that. And the gap widens...
  12. Ariana Erosaire

Do you really? I have 250K and it will be another season before I can afford even 1 expansion. Did you look at the wrong medals? 2 million would be a lot to have this early, even if you bought the passes.
  13. Ariana Erosaire

watch the beta announcements, just read the beta board and you can see what's coming. Anyway here's the link and here's the expansions table: https://support.innogames.com/kb/ForgeOfEmpires/en_DK/3678 I estimate to get the first 4 expansions will take about 2 years of playing QI. One of the...
  14. Ariana Erosaire

General conversation

I miss the days when the game seemed to be trying to be a GAME first and a profit-center for shareholders second.
  15. Ariana Erosaire

Notification boxes when collecting rewards

The most ferocious battle in the game, by far, is the one we have with 300 pop-ups while trying to F###ing collect our cities.
  16. Ariana Erosaire

Small guilds in GbG

People have been asking for the matchmaking to be improved for over 4 years. Anyway it makes sense to match on something other than league points, but even more sense than member count would be to match guilds based on how many fights/negs they typically do, and averaged over seasons it would...
  17. Ariana Erosaire

Rival, who thought so many 24 production quests was a good idea????

Me too, they definitely have stepped up the burn rate on supply rushes and finish supply boosts. Respond to the drain by ramping up production.
  18. Ariana Erosaire

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

The duration of the Incursion needs to be longer, or don't reset the settlement every 2 weeks. I really don't think starting the Qsettlement over and over every 2 weeks is going to be popular with enough people for very long to keep this going. That really needs to change because, about the...
  19. Ariana Erosaire

What do people do who already completed all the settlements as they were released in 2018-2022? I have no intention of setting foot in any of the old settlements again as I completed them all. You're right it's a decent idea to combine some game elements so that they are more inter-connected...
  20. Ariana Erosaire

tournament lasts for 3 months / 6 seasons. You get the reward for your final place at the end of 3 months.