New profile posts

How do we claim the prizes from the reindeer? Once we have all of the reindeer do we click on them then on is it some other way? Please detail how we are to claim the prizes.
Hiya I miss talking to you all and you calling me milady :) made things fun. I hope we can be friends am trying to come back in Jan
We're finally reassigned to the silver league - I hope the opposition will be a bit more equal down here!
Reactions: Cursedveggie
Cursedveggie
Cursedveggie
I was hoping to move to Gold to get my butt kicked :lol: maybe next round
Vesiger
Vesiger
We managed to hold an average of five sectors and were ranked fifth in both seasons - the sixth-ranked guilds were inactive
Do you just talk to yourself here?
Just discovered I accidentally got rid of my champions' retreat at some point...
Vesiger
Vesiger
I think I stored it to obtain space for some event requirement and some time later sold it to the antique dealer on the assumption it was a duplicate of the one in my city...
I had so many champions I didn't even notice, until I found they weren't regenerating after GBG.
kilnamar
kilnamar
Yes, send in a support ticket about it, if you haven’t already. We love to help if possible!
Vesiger
Vesiger
It was my mistake, and I profited by it in the antique dealer - I just need to work to get another one, that's all...
When I get negative thoughts, it usually means I'm hungry.
Reactions: kilnamar
Galladhorn
Galladhorn
When I get negative Thoughts it usually means that I got to rememerb to take my D-Vitamin ;)
kilnamar
kilnamar
If you multiply your negative thoughts by more negative thoughts, does it make positive thoughts? :rolleyes:

I really need a thinky face emoji. How will anyone know that I’m thinking?
Galladhorn
Galladhorn
I´d say two negatives does not make one positive in terms of mind and thought patterns
– Where can I complain
My retina are now suitably burned down that I can just about read the forum :)
forum colors are great,take no notice of guys below,they probably on too many red pills
kilnamar
kilnamar
But the red pill frees you from the matrix. ..

(Follow the white rabbit.)
Greifental in CE. Looking to add more friends but have used up all requests I can send.
I am locked out from going to vf 3/3 after paying 3600000 gold and 50 diamonds.....any clues
kilnamar
kilnamar
Have you sent in a support ticket?