• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: zero happiness

DeletedUser113277

I just got asked to re login which I promptly did, only to be met with 0 happiness and 0 demand for happiness and angry citizens and lost half of my production!

Also, some of my building aren't working my Spice Trader and my academy. This only seems to be happening in Odhrorvar and my Friends Tavern isn't working either!

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
Hi Pigloo, thanks for your report! To clarify - is it just the happiness issue that fixed itself, or did the other issues you report also fix themselves?

DeletedUser113277

All seem fixed. I assumed something had been modified to fix it! I tried refreshing several times and that did nothing. Then I just randomly went onto the continent map and guild expedition so I don't know if that help repair it! The other world I played on didn't appear to get these problems. Neither did the US server I play on.

Amy Steele

General
Thanks Pigloo. Our development team are working on all the issues, so some may indeed be fixed by now. The US server did not get an update today, so should not be affected :)