• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Zero battle points for battle won?

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Can this be right?!
I have never seen this before. This is Industrial map (Ydine).
There is a regular battle, another battle with barely any points and the next (where I lost the troops intentionally to see what happens) I got Zero.
Support trying to tell me this is right.
Is it?!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2BSHb9FZkaYV0xkbWM3SEtaUXM/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2BSHb9FZkaYMUlmQnNYYzNoVHc/view?usp=sharing
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2BSHb9FZkaYMk5NN3RfRzFfVWc/view?usp=sharing

DeletedUser97349

Yes, it is. When the points damage you take exceeds the damage you inflict you will receive 0 points. But on the bright side, you cannot get negative points :)

Decoder

Warrant Officer
Those units (not the braves) had 100% boost. Giving them 80 attack and defense, which is more than any of the modern units with zero boost I am fighting currently on the modern map. I am almost done with the Industrial map and may I used more progressive units before, but just can't win against 100% boost.
Also. I never looked into how they calculate battle points because it was what it was, but I always thought if you take damage, you deserve more points. Not because of your losses, but it was a harder battle. I get 180 points for killing 2 spearfighter every week, with industrial troops and get only 600 for that decent battle?! Doesn't seem to make sense. I don't care how many points I get, as long as it's reasonable, similar, not 1/10th.
And the final point is this came as lightning from clear sky. Makes me feel like a noobie after two years :(

DeletedUser97349

I see why you felt that it deserved more points, but the attack bonuses don't affect the points value of the unit unfortunately. So whilst the battle is more difficult, satisfaction is the reward, rather than points.

DeletedUser5180

if a battle is going to cost you heavily in troops for little reward in points then don't fight it

Decoder

Warrant Officer
if a battle is going to cost you heavily in troops for little reward in points then don't fight it

Sure, but I did get 7000 points just before so I didn't know what I will get, or that I will lose a modern tank against those troops(2 Hurwletsers 70A/D) not do I know what I will get at the end of this quest, because that is also a secret! It is only a quest, I am on the modern age map otherwise.