• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Your Guild Section members title will not stay or save

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In the My guild section: Members ,t is possible to give a guild member a title.Since update 20 this feature allows one to add a title to a player but the title disappears again after leaving the menu eg it does not save the title .................can this be fixed please ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

Firstly, please read the rules for posting a bug, you can find them in the bug report template link in my signature.
You would have seen that we ask you to look around and search for similar reports. This issue has already been reported here and passed to the developers.
You can view the other thread here - forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?7471-Impossible-to-save-player-titles

Secondly, if there wan't another thread, all bug reports must follow the rewuired format. Please see the link in my signature i mentioned before.

Closing this thread now as it's a duplicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.