• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Your First Great Building - A Guide Questline for New Players

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

dimondus

Captain
I keep getting blueprints for Great buildings that i have no interest in building. How can i delete them, so i can collect for buidings that i want?
You simply can not and I have a feeling game feeding more blueprints for GBs that are not built in the city.

Agent327

Overlord
I keep getting blueprints for Great buildings that i have no interest in building. How can i delete them, so i can collect for buidings that i want?

You can't delete tthem. You can trade them till you have almost none left, but why would you? They are not in the way of new blueprints. They do not interfere with collecting what you want.

DeletedUser6065

'. . . I have a feeling game feeding more blueprints for GBs that are not built in the city.'
I will disagree with this. I am continually getting Alcatraz blues even though it is in my city.
. . . mk
**'Continually Getting Alcatraz Blues' - would be a good name for a Country Western Song.**

DeletedUser110797

But isn't Alcatraz one of those GBs which is worthwhile levelling beyond level 10. You would need a lot of sets of BPs to take it to level 66, although what you might do with 64 units per day would be interesting!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111866

although what you might do with 64 units per day would be interesting!
GvG eats units like candies. Sieges, breaks, assaults etc, all in a very short time window (normally) make one's unit stockpile dwindle in a matter of days. They really need big Alcatraz for continuous supply of units.