• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Can't find the time to log in daily and help your friends by sitting in their taverns?
Missed out on the summer event or Governors Villa?
Been playing for years and couldn't be bothered?
We need you in-game, it's what you make it :D:rolleyes:Stop sulking and play the game!!

P.S. This thread is not intended to insult anyone, it's just to add a bit more life to FOE forum.

Shad23

Emperor
Don't know what you mean? I did quest 1 on everyone of my worlds!!
lol did'nt do it cause i don't have enough space and yes i could not be bothered to sell old stuff was to occupied in GVG to do it , last night i reorganised my city found a bit of space but that space is for when i'll change wich barack i have in my city so my traz will produce an other kind of unit

Ev4ma

Captain
i didnt do the summer event on S world cause im lazy i havent checked my inbox in ages

Knight of ICE

Obviously you are an addict and sadly enough pints are not it.

Heroic Name

Private
Can't find the time to log in daily and help your friends by sitting in their taverns?
Missed out on the summer event or Governors Villa?
Been playing for years and couldn't be bothered?
We need you in-game, it's what you make it :D:rolleyes:Stop sulking and play the game!!

P.S. This thread is not intended to insult anyone, it's just to add a bit more life to FOE forum.
what to do when u get disillusioned by your opponents in GvG using script and bots to cheat....u get no redress, no goods or troops back, and the cheaters continue on their merry way...u know who u are....

RumbleButt

Private
lol did'nt do it cause i don't have enough space and yes i could not be bothered to sell old stuff was to occupied in GVG to do it , last night i reorganised my city found a bit of space but that space is for when i'll change wich barack i have in my city so my traz will produce an other kind of unit
If you do all 4 levels on GE,, you shouldn't really need barracks as such,,,, GE provides a decent amount which is also bolstered by GBG rewards, I don't even have Champ Retreat any more, just Rogue Hideout and 1 barracks to produce primary troop,,,, in my case Nail Storms for saab fights and Sentinels for everything else