• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Yggdrasil-less Antique Dealer

DeletedUser109379

Wondering if anyone has yet seen an Yggdrasil tree in the antique dealer. Or whether anyone knows if it's (or its upgrades are) not meant to be traded.
Thanks, happy forging all!

I have a lvl 1 Ygg tree in my inventory I keep meaning to sell to the dealer.

I hated the Viking settlement and have no intention of ever doing them so it is not needed as I will not be getting the upgrades

Agent327

Overlord
Wondering if anyone has yet seen an Yggdrasil tree in the antique dealer. Or whether anyone knows if it's (or its upgrades are) not meant to be traded.
Thanks, happy forging all!

Yeah right. Makes total sense. Players need to complete 15 settlements so perfectly logic that they could also buy it in the AD. Same as those buildings on level 8 or higher you can buy in the AD.

DeletedUser109379

Aaah thanks Cursedveggie, it's in the Viking settlement (I also hated) that I got my lvl1 too. Now I get why it's so hard to get upgrades.
And no to the drama mongers; I'm not even remotely suggesting one shouldn't work for it.

The goodies will show up in the auction house After Inno has milked as many diamonds as they can from the specialty items from events & other special requirements. Don't expect any of this year's stuff in there.
Take the botanical rotunda - it was a special in an event - now we get them in the auction house; I have a wall of them - lol

- Ellie -

Sergeant
Perseverance, i also loathed it, it gave me the worst tourettes ever and I went and started the Japan one, done a couple and was quite disappointed as they too take a lot of work to get full buildings unless of course you can throw wads at it and buy, i resumed last time around and the prize was the upgrade and i got it now, took me some 6 months but i think worth it, now i'm trying to get the timeless dojo and other up.. that may take a while.