• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Yggdrasil is awesome!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
So, even less people will be doing the Settlements now? haha a lot more people having a permanent exclamation point on their ship now! Been going for the tree/emissary myself so not too concerned. Besides I also like the greater runes, they a great building and I'd love to have a ciry filled with them.

Must have gotten tired of people just doing the 25 fp quests and resetting it.

DeletedUser112892

So, even less people will be doing the Settlements now? haha a lot more people having a permanent exclamation point on their ship now! Been going for the tree/emissary myself so not too concerned. Besides I also like the greater runes, they a great building and I'd love to have a ciry filled with them.

Must have gotten tired of people just doing the 25 fp quests and resetting it.
Why do you think so?
I think that attack boost for Yggdrasil raising from 10% to 30% and goods production from 10 to 20 will attract much more players now, at least those who love to fight

Agent327

Overlord
well it is permanent now lol , lol if it's always there it's permanent and since they changed it , it 's permanently there so permanent i'd like to know what is your definition of permanent Agent lol

If you did not start a settlement there was no exclamation mark. Now there is, even if you do not start the settlement. What part of that do you not understand?

DeletedUser112892

to complicated for some to do it in full
I am now on my on my 3rd settlement. For long time I have been farming daily 25FPs,but stopped with it to get Yggdrasil lvl 9.
I don't care about Greater Runestone, I just go for main prize so, my time for finishing settlement ia basically unlimited. Nothing that hard ;)

DeletedUser114342

Great about the new changes! I am on settlement 13 with a level 8 Yggdrasil. I think I will wait to complete the 15th settlement until after these changes come into effect in live :)

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Great about the new changes! I am on settlement 13 with a level 8 Yggdrasil. I think I will wait to complete the 15th settlement until after these changes come into effect in live :)

It will probably be little bit harder to finish with the new changes, that too with less time. The way I read it is you cant just build, destroy to complete the quests. Just finished 13th, two more to go..will try and finish at least 14th before the changes go to live server.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
It will probably be little bit harder to finish with the new changes, that too with less time. The way I read it is you cant just build, destroy to complete the quests. Just finished 13th, two more to go..will try and finish at least 14th before the changes go to live server.

Yeah if you need to make goods/coins for the last quest, that makes it much harder. Cause you tear down everything for the culture for the last three upgrades, then get them all and complete, now you will have to destroy all those culture buildings and rebuild your coins/goods and then wait out the timer depending on how much you need to complete, do we know any numbers, will four hours be enough, eight, 16?

Well, harder to complete for the greater runestones if you are going for them anyway :D

Why do you think so?
I think that attack boost for Yggdrasil raising from 10% to 30% and goods production from 10 to 20 will attract much more players now, at least those who love to fight

I think so because that's how people work. To them the nerf will stop them doing the settlement no matter how good the tree is. Is great though that they are buffing the tree, even though it was already good enough ;) It was already one of the best 3v3 buildings in the game, a 30% attack boost? A entire level 10 GB with everything else attached while taking up no space? yes please.

DeletedUser114342

I’m already finding it hard to complete on time for my 13th settlement. Really relying on getting the 4x boost, but some days it just doesn’t happen :(