1. Summer Event 2019

Summer is underway, and this year we return to the Forge Island to take part in the annual Summer festival! There are awesome prizes to be won, so make sure to board the ship! For your continued feedback please join in the discussion here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Drop by the FOE Cafe!!

Stop by the Cafe! Grab a coffee, ask a question, join in the conversation and more! Find it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Forge Questers

Don't forget to take part in this months Forge Questers for a chance to win 1000 diamonds here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Yggdrasil is awesome!

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by weeeben, Feb 25, 2019.

1. shad23

shad23 Tsar

boo now i'll ignore them completely

2. DarkUros222

DarkUros222 Tsar

Why so, Yggdrasil is getting an awesome buff ;)

3. shad23

shad23 Tsar

doing the full setelment is to complicated for me and i won't do 10 quests just to get 25 FP's

DarkUros222 likes this.
  4. Goremise

Goremise Warrant Officer

So, even less people will be doing the Settlements now? haha a lot more people having a permanent exclamation point on their ship now! Been going for the tree/emissary myself so not too concerned. Besides I also like the greater runes, they a great building and I'd love to have a ciry filled with them.

Must have gotten tired of people just doing the 25 fp quests and resetting it.

5. shad23

shad23 Tsar

it was already permanent they have not made change yet to make it only apear when there is somthing to do in setelment

6. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

It never was permanent. They changed it so it will now also show if you did not start a settlement.

7. DarkUros222

DarkUros222 Tsar

Why do you think so?
    I think that attack boost for Yggdrasil raising from 10% to 30% and goods production from 10 to 20 will attract much more players now, at least those who love to fight

8. shad23

shad23 Tsar

well it is permanent now lol , lol if it's always there it's permanent and since they changed it , it 's permanently there so permanent i'd like to know what is your definition of permanent Agent lol
    to complicated for some to do it in full

9. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

If you did not start a settlement there was no exclamation mark. Now there is, even if you do not start the settlement. What part of that do you not understand?

10. shad23

shad23 Tsar

what part of permanent do you not understand?

11. Agent327

Agent327 Emperor

It wasn't there at first. It is there now. Now it is permanent. It wasn't before as you claim.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2019
  12. shad23

shad23 Tsar

i never claimed it was there from start and at moment of my post it was already permanent

13. DarkUros222

DarkUros222 Tsar

I am now on my on my 3rd settlement. For long time I have been farming daily 25FPs,but stopped with it to get Yggdrasil lvl 9.
    I don't care about Greater Runestone, I just go for main prize so, my time for finishing settlement ia basically unlimited. Nothing that hard ;)

14. Xenophon the Prophet 576

Xenophon the Prophet 576 Chief Warrant Officer

Great about the new changes! I am on settlement 13 with a level 8 Yggdrasil. I think I will wait to complete the 15th settlement until after these changes come into effect in live :)

15. BruteForceAttack

BruteForceAttack Sergeant

It will probably be little bit harder to finish with the new changes, that too with less time. The way I read it is you cant just build, destroy to complete the quests. Just finished 13th, two more to go..will try and finish at least 14th before the changes go to live server.

16. Goremise

Goremise Warrant Officer

Yeah if you need to make goods/coins for the last quest, that makes it much harder. Cause you tear down everything for the culture for the last three upgrades, then get them all and complete, now you will have to destroy all those culture buildings and rebuild your coins/goods and then wait out the timer depending on how much you need to complete, do we know any numbers, will four hours be enough, eight, 16?

Well, harder to complete for the greater runestones if you are going for them anyway :D

I think so because that's how people work. To them the nerf will stop them doing the settlement no matter how good the tree is. Is great though that they are buffing the tree, even though it was already good enough ;) It was already one of the best 3v3 buildings in the game, a 30% attack boost? A entire level 10 GB with everything else attached while taking up no space? yes please.

17. Xenophon the Prophet 576

I’m already finding it hard to complete on time for my 13th settlement. Really relying on getting the 4x boost, but some days it just doesn’t happen :(

Goremise likes this.
  18. Rosalinde7

Rosalinde7 Private

How do you level up an Yggdrasil?

19. Xenophon the Prophet 576

You have to complete the Viking settlements

20. DarkUros222

DarkUros222 Tsar

Complete settlements and you will get Yggdrasil upgrade kits.