• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

yet another complaint a lag

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Over hour ago, tried to battle, and between the infiltrate and attack and contact customer service because Internet lost connect to FOE basically, i'm about to attempt to battle again but a hour yes you should click the province infiltrate battle and at the most 3 -4 minutes is way to long i wanted to come vent it cause it cost me the middle age PVP tournament that's the second time in as many days i'm over here waiting to go into battle can't stand this

i tink the clear cookies cache is a weak explanation to the lag. I think this is the case with FOE if i had a 2 year old computer i bet I'd be a top 5 player since my harddrive only hold 2 MB of ram then that's it plz reply intelligent i think that's on the money

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey whyme123,

To answer your problem: I think it's your internet connection, but you've provided no info whatsoever, except a mention of Windows XP, but it's a bit unclear what you meant there.
FoE is a very heavy resource game, so it does require some cache from your browser. If you are running multiple tabs and/or programs, it would most likely affect the performance of FoE.

- L

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

Whime thats just one thing. Its usually the most common way to correct the issue.

The problem is though that the game is very heavy in regards to resources from your computer. If the communication between your computer through your isp to our server gets a hiccup or slows then you start getting the error. We could speed it up but that would slow down the building of this game.

See if we streamline it so its not as resource heavy then at every addition of code for new areas, combat tactics, or any changes it has a high potential of messing up the streamline that would take a long time to correct. So would slow us down in growth to a severe crawl. So we are pumping out the updates and plan on streamlining everything afterwards as that makes most sense.

Till then the best way to correct the errors would be to do a hard refresh which clears your cache (Ctrl + F5) or to try a different browser. Right now the best browsers are Firefox, Chrome, Opera. Though Firefox is by far in front there are sometimes issues with it so I personally at that point switch to chrome and then have little to no issues. Once problems eventually crop up with the errors I switch back to firefox.

DeletedUser4800

Over hour ago, tried to battle, and between the infiltrate and attack and contact customer service because Internet lost connect to FOE basically, i'm about to attempt to battle again but a hour yes you should click the province infiltrate battle and at the most 3 -4 minutes is way to long i wanted to come vent it cause it cost me the middle age PVP tournament that's the second time in as many days i'm over here waiting to go into battle can't stand this

i tink the clear cookies cache is a weak explanation to the lag. I think this is the case with FOE if i had a 2 year old computer i bet I'd be a top 5 player since my harddrive only hold 2 MB of ram then that's it plz reply intelligent i think that's on the money

Actually I don't know if it is the same for PvP, but in the regions you conquer, if you get logged out of the game by lag, when you log in you are given a message to continue the battle from where you left off.

Status
Not open for further replies.