• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

yes..... chat again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

this must be the only game that has no chat function, what is the point of being in an guild if you cannot communicate with each other?

We as humans are sociable animals, just because we sit and play with computer "friends" all day does not mean we don't want to talk to each other :P

I saw the " it's for technical reasons" answer!..... are you joking, I'll send my 10 year old to show you how to do it!

Really guys, come on, It's like the main reason a lot of people play games online, you got to get this sorted!

Other than that, games good.... apart from maybe resources are too universal, everybody gets Iron at around same time, same for stone and so on, maybe some should get a different resource?..... obviously i'm only seeing this from a one account perspective but when i check market everybody always wants same thing and is selling same thing because we all want them to conquer the same region at the same time, need more even variation in resource allocation.

so there it is....If you don't get it sorted I'll find out where you live and send the 2 Legionairs i got free today to have a talk with you!!

Syrus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser276

syrus said:
this must be the only game that has no chat function, what is the point of being in an guild if you cannot communicate with each other?

The game has a slow gameplay function. As such you dont "NEED" instant messaging between members. There is however an internal guild forum where you can communicate with eachother. If however you want to instant message guild members or others there are tons of I.M. services out there that you can use.

I saw the " it's for technical reasons" answer!..... are you joking, I'll send my 10 year old to show you how to do it!

Good then maybe your 10 year old can explain to you how chat functions connected to ingame are back door access's to coding and internal panels.

Other than that, games good.... apart from maybe resources are too universal, everybody gets Iron at around same time, same for stone and so on, maybe some should get a different resource?..... obviously i'm only seeing this from a one account perspective but when i check market everybody always wants same thing and is selling same thing because we all want them to conquer the same region at the same time, need more even variation in resource allocation.

Actually each person can get the same or different resources, as resources are randomized per player.

so there it is....If you don't get it sorted I'll find out where you live and send the 2 Legionairs i got free today to have a talk with you!!

Syrus

Bring them on :P I live at 123 yournvrgnnafndme Lane :D

Status
Not open for further replies.