• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Y'all are awesome

DeletedUser

I just wanted to say, Innogames is doing a fantastic job designing and developing this game. 95% of the stuff in this game feels realistic (ignoring graphics issues) and the image designs for the buildings are really neat.

I also wanted to give a shout-out to the forum mods for being extremely responsive, polite, helpful, and friendly. :)

DeletedUser

Wait until you see the animation of the trebuchet dying if you really want to be thankful. ;)

DeletedUser

all the unit deaths are great, but the trebuchet is indeed absolutely special :cool:

really? it's better than the catapult operator getting tossed up in the air and upon landing gets squashed by the rock?

DeletedUser

*Cough* suckup *cough*, lol j/k, yeah they are doing a great job on both the devs, and the mods. I have been in game to where there may be 15-20 forum moderators, but you will never get any response from them for 2-3 weeks, and sometimes never, this place is doing very well. I sure hope it stays this way, an active mod/dev team makes a game a hundred times better.

DeletedUser

Yes they are great games, with good staff/community.

I hope Altruist's are included in the shout-out :D

DeletedUser

Yes they are great games, with good staff/community.

I hope Altruist's are included in the shout-out :D

ok, good job yellows, keep those philanthropic ways coming, hope you win a Nobel Peace Price soon :D

DeletedUser

Yeah agree with you all the game is really good and with some new updates it will be better,I hope so :D
Diamonds are little expensive but they said that they will drop prices in the future.

DeletedUser

Yeah agree with you all the game is really good and with some new updates it will be better,I hope so :D
Diamonds are little expensive but they said that they will drop prices in the future.

Why charge high for beta version then? This is what I don't understand. Otherwise I would've been their customer already.

DeletedUser

Benjamin, as it was put to us from the management of Innogames...
" You can always lower prices and make the game cheaper to play, but if we made it cheap to begin with and then raised prices people would all scream and complain and it would never happen... better to charge more, optimise the game and reduce the price to get the balance right than less and be stuck with it!"

Yeah it means we are paying more now, and yes I am one of the people who is paying more, but the way I see it personally, i'm paying to help develop the game I want to play, if I buy a game like Civ or Heroes, I usually pay before even trying the game, and usually $100+ for the game, hell when I signed up to Star Trek Online I just bought a lifetime membership... $500 or there abouts for that game (and I still only get on once a week if im lucky, I play this every day)... you get what you pay for, and I don't have a problem helping pay for the development, if you think diamonds are to expensive, don't buy them you can play without them, or just buy a few and use them strategically....

On the positive vain the thread was intended... THANKS :) we are also enjoying the game, and the devs are doing a great job, thankyou to them for creating a great game...

DeletedUser

Benjamin, as it was put to us from the management of Innogames...
" You can always lower prices and make the game cheaper to play, but if we made it cheap to begin with and then raised prices people would all scream and complain and it would never happen... better to charge more, optimise the game and reduce the price to get the balance right than less and be stuck with it!"

Yeah it means we are paying more now, and yes I am one of the people who is paying more, but the way I see it personally, i'm paying to help develop the game I want to play, if I buy a game like Civ or Heroes, I usually pay before even trying the game, and usually $100+ for the game, hell when I signed up to Star Trek Online I just bought a lifetime membership... $500 or there abouts for that game (and I still only get on once a week if im lucky, I play this every day)... you get what you pay for, and I don't have a problem helping pay for the development, if you think diamonds are to expensive, don't buy them you can play without them, or just buy a few and use them strategically....

On the positive vain the thread was intended... THANKS :) we are also enjoying the game, and the devs are doing a great job, thankyou to them for creating a great game...

I have no problem with supporting developers and whatnot. However, I do have a problem with unreasonable prices. I'm sorry, but that's just me and that's what I think. I would imagine that most of players agree with me here. I just hope that they eventually lower the prices a bit and if they do that I just might become part of their customer base with satisfaction.

What would you do, raise the unreasonable prices or gain more customers?

Thanks for your input.

p.s. by the way, I do see a lot of potential this game has. I hope this game grows popular than ever before.

Last edited by a moderator: