• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed WTII Reboot Week #2 03/07/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Week 2 kicks off again!

The rules? The player(s) who posts nearest to the randomly selected time will win! The prize kitty is 500 diamonds again for this week. For full rules and competitions Terms and Conditions, please read this thread.

Chat, philosophise, play I Spy, whatever you fancy, just follow the forum rules, and no consecutive posts. Spammers will be sent to the sin bin!

This thread will close at 9am on Monday the 10th.

Gogogo!

Attachments

• Innogames TC Forum Contests, 20210429 (2) (1).pdf
    469.8 KB · Views: 64

Knight of ICE

Just to be clear, one of the forum rules is this

- Spam and off-topic comments will be deleted. This includes comments such as "in before lock" and one-word posts.

Now since this is a contest, one-word posts are allowed, but there are posters that only post punctuation marks. Why? At least be creative. Make this also something that is fun to read. Some already try. Let's all give it a go!

EvilDucksCorp

Second Lieutenant
we need to have exactly 1440/5=288 posts at least for there to be a winner no matter what time is chosen each post will win. Each post will win if it is -2,-1,0,1,2 minutes away from the winning time (5 minutes total).

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
If I win this week then I will custom paint "For Ever" everywhere on my car for real.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
I have thought about it and I am going to name my next pet "For Ever" if I do win this week for real.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
For this year Christmas, I will write a letter to Santa Clause to ask for a present of a painting with the big word "For Ever" so I could hang it on my bed. Then I can start to dream about diamonds for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.