• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

WTH happened to all my trades and/or the goods?

DeletedUser2676

I started with 6 jewelry made a player - player trade for 5 then used ebony and iron to get to sixteen..afterwhich i checked the status and it said i still had only 6 jewelry(but all goods i used were gone with no jewelry)

so this time i traded using good i had amassed to get to 16 again. Now the darn thing says i own 2 jewelry and all my good s are gone.

so the main question is WHERE IS MY GOODS AT?

DeletedUser

umm the first part of your posts seems like the server lag we've all experienced, fixed by a refresh..

as for the second part I don't see how you managed to lose 4 jewelry as well as all your other goods. you may have to submit an in-game support ticket by right clicking

DeletedUser2676

did the restart and a shutdown and still no jewelry or goods returned

DeletedUser1081

did the restart and a shutdown and still no jewelry or goods returned

something like that happened to me once.

you need to submit an in-game support request: right-click anywhere on your village screen, then choose support from the pop-up menu, and follow the instructions.

DeletedUser

Well, for one, the stuff you tried to 'sell' to get jewelry may well still be in your 'current trades' window (part of the trade interface), as the goods are 'taken' from the total amount you have and set aside to make sure a potential buyer gets them.. the jewelry you expected to see in return, may well not be there because you haven't sold anything yet... :)