• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Wrong GB's contributing info

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

East Nagach world .
I found that every GB that i contribute to,is giving me fake info that i should get some rewards back .For eg i contribute 10 fp's to an OBS and i'm curently on rank 18 (when i open the GB ) ,but on my GB's site info gives me that i should take 10 fp's back,72 medals and 2 bp's what is wrong .I tried from different browsers,i restarted few times,i tried from other pc but it's same all the time ,and all the GB's on the GB's list are shining .I also tried to contribute more and see if changes but not,same again .
This is happening last week or two ,and it's really,really confusing when you not know in which GB you are in reward position,i must check all the time all of them to be sure .
I have photo with current situation but i can't upload it,it gives me error uploading all the time,i can send via e-mail to someone if needs.
Thanks in front and i'm waiting your fast response.
Regards
Trajche33

Status
Not open for further replies.