• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wrong Era?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Hi can anyone tell me why I am in a hood of Future era neighbours and placed in position 11 on the neighbourhood? It’s another Inno Random thing of a bug of some description?

Also happened to some people in my guild. Hoodies from both above and below their era. Not sure if a bug or a change of algorithm. My hood is still all same era.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I know it happened before but it’s my first week in new hood and I progressed to TE last week? So a bit random and not expected

Powe

Brigadier-General
Also happened to some people in my guild. Hoodies from both above and below their era. Not sure if a bug or a change of algorithm. My hood is still all same era.
It's normal when there are 3 consecutive eras or less; anything else is a glitch.

Shad23

Emperor
since i got to FE i'v seen lots of AF players in my hood this mostly happens in high era's never happened to me befor i got to FE at least never noticed