• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Worlds differences

• Thread starter DeletedUser117869
  • Start date

DeletedUser117869

There are many worlds in game , every one in the begging of the game have to choose the world ...
What is diffrent between them?

DeletedUser118860

the difference is when they started
So that could mean that the older worlds are more likely to have more advanced members than the newer ones although not necessarily so. Do you have a list of when the different worlds started for interest sake?

Agent327

Overlord
There are many worlds in game , every one in the begging of the game have to choose the world ...
What is diffrent between them?

They all start with a different letter.

So that could mean that the older worlds are more likely to have more advanced members than the newer ones although not necessarily so. Do you have a list of when the different worlds started for interest sake?

Every world has it's own forum part. Look for when that started, or go through the announcements.

DeletedUser118860

They all start with a different letter.

Every world has it's own forum part. Look for when that started, or go through the announcements.
Hi Agent327, thanks for that suggestion which I will follow to get the information. It would have saved me the time if someone had a list but then that would make me lazy I guess. :D

S started a couple of months a go
R started about 2 years a go
All the rest have been going long enough to have a good range of players across all eras