• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

World War S

Giskler

Legend
pewpew.png

scorelulz.png

Todays update! There's been a lot of action since the last one, TT made some strong attacks and held parts of the crater for a while, but they've been driven out again.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Are we at the point yet where we just use GBG for farming and all the top five just builds watchtowers/siege camps (when they are affordable)? Cause this merry go round of drama/ people feeling terrible/violence is very tiring, next to the fact that the same guilds will be constantly fighting each other in gbg anyway, just spending more and more resources into what it giving us less and less. We keeping each other out of diamond league now, the server could have been in diamond weeks ago, and now could have been in diamond forever after this one but now again, will be delayed. Just costing us tons of rewards in the end.

Cause honestly, the 1-5th place rewards are tiny compared to what you get from individual hits. Gotten more kits from hits then the final rewards by miles, including hundreds of fp, goods and troops and diamonds.

We're literally making it harder to get free diamonds for everyone with all this in-fighting and yelling. lets get back to what makes FOE a great game for all to play. Some guild rivalry is fine but gbg really has taken it to a whole new level. I apologise for the things I said in the heat of the moment, and had to take some time off to cool down, which I have done so, done me a world of good as the stress from this game has stopped effecting my real life :)

Happy Forging! And hope the events been going well for everyone!

Giskler

Legend
Are we at the point yet where we just use GBG for farming and all the top five just builds watchtowers/siege camps (when they are affordable)? Cause this merry go round of drama/ people feeling terrible/violence is very tiring, next to the fact that the same guilds will be constantly fighting each other in gbg anyway, just spending more and more resources into what it giving us less and less. We keeping each other out of diamond league now, the server could have been in diamond weeks ago, and now could have been in diamond forever after this one but now again, will be delayed. Just costing us tons of rewards in the end.

Cause honestly, the 1-5th place rewards are tiny compared to what you get from individual hits. Gotten more kits from hits then the final rewards by miles, including hundreds of fp, goods and troops and diamonds.

We're literally making it harder to get free diamonds for everyone with all this in-fighting and yelling. lets get back to what makes FOE a great game for all to play. Some guild rivalry is fine but gbg really has taken it to a whole new level. I apologise for the things I said in the heat of the moment, and had to take some time off to cool down, which I have done so, done me a world of good as the stress from this game has stopped effecting my real life :)

You reap what you sow :)

DeletedUser111369

It's very kind that you care about all of us and our rewards. But don't worry Gore, we will be in Diamond League sooner than later - so you can benefit from that from time to time.

This is literally a Pendulum swing. First, SF is about to get to diamond league, but then TT stops them, now TT is about to get to diamond league, but SF stops them. Hopefully it does not keep on going and at least one guild can get to diamond league so that we can together, as many guilds benefit.