• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

World War S

Giskler

Legend
pow.png

score.png

Getting close to reset.

It would be really cool if we could enter a GbG as spectators to watch the High End action in the various battle grounds like Diamond & Platinum.

@Gisklerific Urgh, that sucks. Should build an outpost so they're more resilient to the infection next time.
@TheKingOfKool Spectator mode would be awesome, I'd love to be able to see what's happening in a few battlegrounds, second hand reports just aren't the same.
I also wonder if one day they will do some sort of open tournament that is separate to existing worlds so everyone's on the same playing field but everyone can play.

DeletedUser113125

@Gisklerific Urgh, that sucks. Should build an outpost so they're more resilient to the infection next time.
@TheKingOfKool Spectator mode would be awesome, I'd love to be able to see what's happening in a few battlegrounds, second hand reports just aren't the same.
I also wonder if one day they will do some sort of open tournament that is separate to existing worlds so everyone's on the same playing field but everyone can play.
I love the idea of a tournament. Maybe over 24 hours. One against one until last guild standing!

TacticalNoob

Private
Yeah everything that I have taken screenshots of so far I've already posted here now, haha. Though I only pay attention really to Guild levels and GBG scoreboards, as they in the long and short term matter the most.

Its rather interesting how much GBG has sped up guild levelling, especially for guilds with hardly any people in them. No screenshots but been watching it, lot of growing guilds in Sin which is nice to see. Looking like a healthy server all round hopefully bring on more people and more guilds to pop up to accommodate. Actually nice that non-spenders can keep up with spenders thanks to GBG as well.

(Cannot wait for entire cities of just Soh's lvl 5's hahaha)

And yeah, Cheers is awesome :D You know I'm Australian as well? ;) Honestly sucks you can't be Australian on public forums.
You an Aussie too? Nice. TT should instead be named the British Empire lol. We have American(s), Canadians, Britts, Aussies, and more!

Giskler

Legend
Oh well. Anyways Gisk, good luck on the next GBG as I am gathering troops en masse.
Edit: *WE are gathering troops en masse.
You mean like when you applied to join us? :)
Gisk, have you thought about reaching out to other guilds for potential alliances? Because if not, the British Empire is a few steps ahead of you!
I believe TT is losing badly because we have established alliances? :rolleyes: