• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

World War S

Giskler

Legend
Though I only pay attention really to Guild levels and GBG scoreboards, as they in the long and short term matter the most.
What are you going to mention in every post as being the only thing to look at if we beat you in GBG? Our guild level is still higher so idk why you keep mentioning that.

Shadow Realm (SA/ST) have been discussing and voting on our future diplomatically and I can now present the final result.

We are now in an alliance with...

Synergy Factor

By extension of our alliance this puts us at war with TT and LS, and I wanted to be open about this so there are no concerns about behind the scenes sneaky tricks.

Just to clarify with our guild structure - SA and ST adhere, diplomatically, to the same deals, although for most in game intents and purposes it won't have a large effect on ST as they are our relaxed guild who don't push hard.

@Goremise I grew up in Wollongong and now live in the Blue Mountains and being very white areas there are always a bunch of rednecks who see the Australian flag as a white Australian flag.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
So its war then :)

Edit: you know what? I am just going to stay out of this and say, it's just a game doesn't work when your dealing with real people and feelings and be done :) Week just continues to be crazy.

Last edited:

Giskler

Legend
So its war then :)

Not entirely sure why SA chooses to have the least rewards and least experience possible route for now though but its been a crazy week what with Gisk making people hate themselves to the point they hurt themselves in real life so there is that. Week just continues to be crazy.
Methinks you are drawing the wrong conclusions...

unnamed.png

Ivo Avido

Private
Oof, looks like we're gonna have a big reality check next GBG. This happened earlier than what I was hoping but still later than what I was expecting.

What Gore is saying is that us winning next GBG takes us to diamond and gives better rewards to others too the season after. SA siding against us makes everyone slower in reaching diamond, but we kinda did the same thing to SF earlier so I guess we can't complain that much.

Giskler

Legend
Oof, looks like we're gonna have a big reality check next GBG. This happened earlier than what I was hoping but still later than what I was expecting.

What Gore is saying is that us winning next GBG takes us to diamond and gives better rewards to others too the season after. SA siding against us makes everyone slower in reaching diamond, but we kinda did the same thing to SF earlier so I guess we can't complain that much.
We were 2 wins from Diamond so yea, pot meet kettle.

Ivo Avido

Private
Hopefully we can still put up a better fight than what SF did back then. GBG is supposed to be our main strength after all.

DeletedUser113125

@Antonia the Builder the Blue Mountains are so beautiful! You are very lucky. I went there for a night when on holiday in Sydney and wished I had stayed longer. We ate at Darleys Restaurant and it was the best meal I’ve ever had. I imagine it must be busy in tourist season. It’s sad to hear there is a racism problem in such a beautiful place.