• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: World vs world

Mysty.

Private
Proposal:
I would love to see an option where there is a championship type concept and the top players in each world get to play off against each other in teams in a gbg type format. somehow it would need to be available for all players to enter the battleground and watch and observe tactics.

Reason:
Just for the enjoyment of the game and the opportunity to learn from watching these players play.

Details:
I would set up a championship where there are a number of rounds coming down to the final with the top 4 worlds competing
I would select the top 10 players in each world to invite, if they decline just go down the list until their are 10 players from each world.
then run a battleground style, perhaps only locking for 2 hours, and only for 5 days per round.
enable all players to enter and watch the action and see the rankings of players and their world

Summary:
this game is played for fun and the opportunity to watch these top players fight it out would be great fun