• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

World of Korch

DeletedUser103223

Can someone please explain how an individual player can jump 44 million points in a 24 hour period? The current number 1 player in Korch KAAAL, was inactive for months and suddenly he jumps 44 million points and takes over 1st.

As someone who puts in hours and hours not to mention a whole lot of money into this game i've gotta know what the heck is going on. I asked customer support and got the standard company response "Cant talk about specific players" but that just isn't gonna cut it this time.....

Awaiting a response, as to if I should continue spending my entertainment dollars on Inno or go looking for a different game.....

DeletedUser110131

It may be a bug. There was another post about another inactive player, who also jumped up drastically. If it's a bug, it'll be fixed. They have records showing the status prior to whatever happened. When it'll be fixed probably depends on whether they know the cause; they probably won't fiddle too much with it before they know what the problem is.

Whether the player may have become active again, and legitimately advanced that much that quickly, I have no idea. I haven't played long enough to be dealing with that order of points, or with every unlikely scenario and confluence of events. A lot of GBs on the brink of levelling, all being levelled simultaneously, along with the spending of a huge store of FP packs, and some wasteful handling of diamonds, perhaps? It's the sort of thing that might go along with an inactive player returning, or an account being transferred to another player. The latter is allowed if it's done for free.

What it's almost certainly not, is cheating to advance the city. "Regular cheating", such as cross world trading,, multiple accounts, etc. wouldn't account for it; those are slow methods. Improper transfer of an account may cheat Inno, but is a difference without a distinction for other players; it doesn't advance the city. So, a cheat like this would require a very complete crack of the server, giving full access to the game database. That's unlikely in itself, and it's even more unlikely that a long-time inactive player would go to the trouble of cheating at all. If it is a crack, though, the cheater will be in serious trouble; it's a felony.

I don't really see why you would quit over it; it doesn't affect your ability to play your own game. It's a matter of subjective perception and preference, I guess. Regardless, you may never know with certainty what happened. Personally, I find it reassuring that Inno doesn't discuss individual accounts with others than the account holder.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100065

It is a bug by the looks of things yes. It's being looked into as to why random inactive player suddenly get a load of points from nowhere.

DeletedUser103223

Im starting to believe that i should spend them else where more and more

DeletedUser103223

Inno has lost 100 dollars during this promotion due to the ongoing problem. Just cant force myself to spend money on a broken game like it is now...

DeletedUser104215

HI guys wasn't sure where to ask this but thought this was as good a place as any , when you open your profile, and on the bottom left , right beside the word account are two numbers, mine are 125/500 can somebody tell me what these mean?,

joesoap

Major-General
it means that you can have 500 characters in your profile message & you must be using 125 of them

DeletedUser110676

Or you could kick butt and be #1 ...
Considering how old all the EN worlds are, this would be next to impossible.

You play for #1 from the first day of a world.

That's why I like US FoE better, they've opened like 6 worlds since EN last did.

DeletedUser110179

Last edited by a moderator: