• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

World Map

• Thread starter DeletedUser4401
  • Start date

DeletedUser4401

Hey fellow gamers

Can anyone tell me if there is a new version of the world map to include the Colonial age.

I was hoping to update the guild forum with a new version but cant seem to find one anywhere in the forum here.

Thankyou for any information

Best Regards
MAL - Fair Traders 2 :confused:

DeletedUser4401

Thankyou Slygoxx

I knew id seen it before but couldnt locate it

Best Regards
MAL :D

DeletedUser5623

Hi,
Can certain provinces be skipped?
If so, to progress from LMA to CA, what is the most direct route through the provinces?
Thanks for the info

DeletedUser176

Hi,
Can certain provinces be skipped?
If so, to progress from LMA to CA, what is the most direct route through the provinces?
Thanks for the info
The direct route is Mount Killmore -> Narcien, you can skip the bonus area if you want. Or you can proceed in both colonial and bonus area simultaneously, but have to accept long spy periods that way.

DeletedUser5623

The direct route is Mount Killmore -> Narcien, you can skip the bonus area if you want. Or you can proceed in both colonial and bonus area simultaneously, but have to accept long spy periods that way.

Thank you Vanguard for the invaluable information

DeletedUser2742

Can anyone tell me how to navigate from one map to another ?
I need to go back to conclude unfinished business.
Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser7719

Click on the boat. Then you can click on the continent that you are aiming to go to ;)