• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

World map border adjustments

Rosletyne

Warrant Officer
Proposal:
Adjustments to borders of new EMA bonus provinces to include unused land.

Have you searched for the same idea posted by someone else?
Yes, not found.

Reason:
Every time I look at the world map since the addition of the new bonus provinces I'm bothered by how they are surrounded by unused land. It looks crude and weird, not up to the otherwise high standards of graphics in this game. The borders of the provinces should be adjusted to include the surrounding land. Also, I noticed that one sector of the Karchagu province does not appear to be part of it on the world map, however it clearly is when you visit the province map.

Details:
Pictures say it all, really. Although it should be noted that you would still not be able to access remote provinces from the bonus provinces, despite them sharing a border, just as with the LMA bonus provinces.

Visual Aids:
Instead of this,
should be this.

Balance:
Irrelevant.

Abuse Prevention:
Irrelevant.

Summary:
Borders of new provinces should be adjusted to fix graphical weirdness.

DeletedUser

I often wondered if those lands could be for a future update for HMa, or LMA provinces, who knows though, if not, this would be a good idea.

DeletedUser7719

My opinion on why it isn't covered to show that the barbarians only control the mountain. Of course, it would look prettier if the whole thing was theirs