• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Fixed: World Fel Dranghyr not loading ... stops at 70% ... but i m able to open Arvahall

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
World: Fel Dranghyr

Browser and Version: Chrome/24.0.1312.57

Overview of the bug: Just for the last 30 minutes I am not able to load the game in World Fel dranghyr ...but when i tried another world - Arvahall- i m playing, it opened.

Screenshots: Do not have

How often this occurs: Just noticed.

Urgency: High

Preventative Actions : Cleared my cache and restarted the whole game all over again ...

Summary: Few hours back i was able to play in both worlds. Just now when i tried to log in the gme does not load ... before clearing the cache it was stopping at 70% but after clearing my cache nothing is being shown just a blank page after i click on the WOrld Fel Dranghyr

I have performed a quick search of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes ...did not find anyone report this today and now to the best of my knowledge

Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:
Tried and did not succeed.

My ingame system tools information ....

Game Version :0.26.12404 (07.02.2013 12:46),
Player :ddevil (645194),
World :en6,
Locale :en_US,
Flash Version :WIN 11,5,31,139,
OPerating SYstem :Windows 7,
Browser :Chrome/24.0.1312.57,
Viewport Size :1366x667

I think there was a recent update just today and after that this is happening for me ... Request to kindly look into this and help me solve it ... thank u

regards

ddevil

Edit: Just checked now after clearing the cache even world arvahall is not opening for me ....I am just getting the INNOGAMES page....need help here urgently please ...thank u

JUst an update on this issue ... I am able to open the game all worlds in my friends computer who's using Waterfox.....I would like to know to why i cannot open the game on Chrome ...by the way I just updated my chrome to the latest version ...thought that might solve the problem but it has not ...So now I m using Chrome version 26.0.1410.43 m instead of the 1 mentioned above...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello ddevil and welcome to the FoE forums,

There is one last thing you can try:
Open the game on a different computer. If this will still not work please let us know as i personally was not able to replicate your issue.

Mungiu

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Mungiu thanks for responding to my issue ... I can actually open it on my own computer but only by using Waterfox and that browser does not work properly on my Computer ... takes too much of the computer's resources and the game runs very very slow ... cannot fight or place eggs etc. .....I tried opening it on IE but the same problem ... its working only on Waterfox... please help me to open it in chrome as i do not want to use waterfox on my computer ...I actually just now downloaded and installed waterfox just to check if its an issue with my connection or my computer ... but then i do not think so as I am able to open it in Waterfox though after waiting for it to load for like 15-20 minutes :-(

DeletedUser1094

Hi ddevil...

Your problem might be linked to the known Chrome-bug, using two Flash-players.
Chrome has a build-in Flash-player and sometimes get confused, if there's an external Flash-player installed in the PC as well.
Disabling one of them might cure the problem...
Follow the link in the top-post, on how to disable the internal Chrome Flash-player -> How To Fix Shockwave-Flash Crashes in Google Chrome

I don't know if it helps, but it's worth a try. :)

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
Thanks King Dael for trying to help me ... I was using only the Chrome's internal Flash Before this issue happened today and it was working fine ... but today after the issue happened i have tried all the options ... changing to the external flash ... trying to use both flashes and only using the internal flash ... all options have been tried ... updated everything and cleared the cache atleast 3-4 times to make sure it had done properly ... but still the issue remains ...and i do not know why and what else needs to be done ...

Now for the first time since this issue started it shows the loading page ... but has stopped at 60% :-( ... for a minute i thought it has started working again but not moving after loading 60% ...maybe will wait for some more time and see what happens ...

Atlast it has opened in Chrome for me .... just now it opened though not fully loaded but still I m into the game atleast ...its still loading maybe because i had cleared the cache ... thanks to all those who helped me and tried to help me .... this issue now seems to be solved ....

I am not sure whether its my connection or is it because of my clearing of the cache or the game itself has a problem after the update but it seems its loading very slowly now ... very very slow ... i m able to browse all other websites without any issues at all so i do not think it has got to do with my connection ...maybe clearing of my cache or the issue that happened just now has not been solved completely ....just for info... i m still waiting for it to load the game completely ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.