• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

world deleting times?

DeletedUser

an example, if i have 80 diamons and my city on colonial age, if i dont enter 4 monts into the game, is my city reset?

DeletedUser7719

I don't think so since cities with 50 or more diamonds cannot be deleted. Just in case, I would contact Support (right click in-game and go to "Support") and tell them to see if they can put a lock on that specific account.

DeletedUser15432

an example, if i have 80 diamons and my city on colonial age, if i dont enter 4 monts into the game, is my city reset?

As far as I am aware, any city that has reached and/or passed through High Middle Ages remains in play even when inactive and I also believe it is 30 diamonds in the account and it remains active, unless they changed that figure in the last update

Surge

Brigadier-General
No, it's a 50 diamond cap. If it was 30, we'd be through 5 new servers because people get 30 diamonds when they verify their email (which they need to anyways).

DeletedUser7719

Don't newbies start out with 250 diamonds now? How does that work out?

DeletedUser

There has been some talk about this as there a chance there will be lots of inactives still showing due to this..... Hmm kim