• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

wont let me leave guild

DeletedUser

all members in my guild left and I was the only one left.. I tried to leave just it said go to the admin page which I cant find and I cant disband it because it doesn't show me as the leader

DeletedUser14782

Send a support ticket.
Right-click and click on "contact support" on the menu.

DeletedUser103448

Dear nrpd10267,

Please follow the below instructions in order to dissolve your Guild.

Instructions:
Click on Global (Three silhouettes)
Then, click on Your Guild (Centre Shield)
Then, go to the Administration tab (Top right hand corner)
Finally, go to the bottom right hand corner and Click Dissolve

These steps should enable you to Dissolve your Guild. If you do not understand any of these steps, please comment below and I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. If these steps continue not to work, as naterichster said please right click and contact support for further guidance.

I hope this helps.

LadyAntebellum x

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the issue here is that as the last remaining member of his guild, he should have been auto assigned Founder privs. Sometimes it doesn't auto assign as it should, and in this case he would need to submit a support ticket as mentioned above, and an In-game mod will help.