• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wonderful

DeletedUser112745

Indeed.
Though I love piratey things anyway, that image reminds me of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Assassin's Creed Rogue, which I also loved.

DeletedUser114563

Yes they do, lovely.
It makes me think of the introduction to Anno 1404 :)

Amy Steele

General
I love the ship loading screens too :)
This one was very rare (at least I did not see it often) but I would love to see it as an artwork!
20180828_103526.jpg

earn pics or get in rewards of some kind
In fact artworks have been offered as rewards in events before - at least in 1 event...
Who else remembers the 1st Birthday event? There, artworks similar to the ship loading screen above were offered as rewards. The announcement does not contain the screenshots, but I still have those artworks in my inventory, and have used at least 1 as my background on my laptop. Here's hoping some more will be added in some future event :)