• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wonderful Merger

DeletedUser1687

In the first day after this big merger, all my goods were traded. It started off with 8 pages of trades available with other players, went down to 2, now its back up to 5-6 pages. This is much better! My city is always getting its knob polished and motivated!

DeletedUser276

you had 8 pages of trades? oooohhh your one of those guys that trade small amounts of the same thing 20 times :D

DeletedUser

Did you never join a guild Jackward?

I had 5 pages of trades when the guild trading went live and they all vanished in about a day so the merged players often get the short end now especially as it's free to trade with a guild.

DeletedUser2511

:cool:
The Meerge can be better if we do not have to attack our neighbors.
I mean there is no sense start a world wid fights... Why can't we fight other worlds, we can support them but we could not attack them?
Why we need to attack our neighbors? Would be better: Trade on Guild, Support neighbors & Attack others outside our guild and world?

DeletedUser

Where would be the limit?

Attacking neighbors is needed to be able to get battle points for pvp towers.

DeletedUser1687

you had 8 pages of trades? oooohhh your one of those guys that trade small amounts of the same thing 20 times :D

no, no, I keep about 5-10 trades open at any time for myself, I make lots of stuff to trade and do reasonable trades as the tool input suggests. If someone is spamming your trade pages, you should contact a Mod :O

Oh and my guild was me and another guy, I left the other day and only have a 6 man guild asking me to join atm.

DeletedUser

:cool:
The Meerge can be better if we do not have to attack our neighbors.
I mean there is no sense start a world wid fights... Why can't we fight other worlds, we can support them but we could not attack them?
Why we need to attack our neighbors? Would be better: Trade on Guild, Support neighbors & Attack others outside our guild and world?

I'm from Brisgrad myself, and yeah this is a good idea. I'm a TOP4 guild master there and i firmly state that obviously there needs to be a bit more fighting in this game.

Cheers.

DeletedUser276

If someone is spamming your trade pages, you should contact a Mod :O

lol I am the mod... but thats a bit outside our duties. We dont touch the trades pages.

I'm from Brisgrad myself, and yeah this is a good idea. I'm a TOP4 guild master there and i firmly state that obviously there needs to be a bit more fighting in this game.

Cheers.

there will be :) just wait for a while... there is an update coming (no idea when) that will blow your socks off when it comes to attacking *muhwahahahahaha*

DeletedUser

lol I am the mod... but thats a bit outside our duties. We dont touch the trades pages.

I believe what he meant was a person placing tons of ridiculous trades, 100+ ratio of the same age goods.

I don't know if there is a limit as the most I had was 6-7 pages of trades but when the ratio was reversed, showing the worse trade ratios first, could had been very annoying for that neighborhood.

DeletedUser1862

I agree, the merge has blown trade wide open. It works! It finally works, and the whole game is greatly improved by it. Same for the PVP play!

I'm loving it!!!

DeletedUser

I agree, the merge has blown trade wide open. It works! It finally works, and the whole game is greatly improved by it. Same for the PVP play!

I'm loving it!!!

Ok was gonna add rep for this but already did it for your rant :) Agree totally, trade is great