• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wolves of the Plains

DeletedUser97688

Welcome to the Wolves of the Plains. Everyone from the youngest pup to the oldest and most battle-scarred wolf is welcome. We are a fairly new guild, but we are working on our recruiting even as this is being written. If you are an active player and help the guild, I will personally promote you to the War Council, an elite few Wolves who run the guild. Make no mistake, this is a massive honour. If you are a player who has formed their own guild, with maybe one or two members, we will welcome you into our lair and treat you with respect. You will become as important to the guild as myself, the founder and leader. We trade widely and fairly, so if you are looking for a trading guild we are up there with the best as well. We support you in times of warfare, and I will personally promote you to a position of power within the guild if you want one.

You too can run with the Wolves!