• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wolf Moon is Recruiting Now.

Greetings one and all

Oddly, there is to be Super Blood Wolf Moon on 20th or 21st of January. This might be an omen that 2019 is our year!

We are an active guild and enjoy chatting to each other. We are at level 10, which means an extra fp daily from out town halls, faster recruiting of troops and cheaper buildings.

We have few rules, but those we do have are listed below. We prefer to be friendly rather than pushy. We do not do GvG, but have no objection if players want to. We also have branches in Rugnir and Jaims.

We are a fair trade guild. We don't, however, object to private arrangements between guild members as long as they are labeled 'guild only' and taken quickly.

We expect every member to complete at least the first 8 encounters in GE. If members find this difficult, we will give them all the help they need. We regularly finish in the top 3 guilds every week.

Every member must add a minimum of 1 fp to Great Buildings in the mud.

We also have branches in Jaims and Rugnir.

Guild membership is by application. (We got fed up of guild hoppers!) If you are interested, reply to this post and we'll get back to you with an invitation.

DeletedUser116626

Hey, I saw your post while browsing. I'm eager to join a guild that communicates with eachother. I haven't been playing too long and currently not happy with the guild I joined as it is boring as crap no one talks or helps eachother.
I have another world and love the guild I'm in as we all try to help eachother with fp swaps, trades etc.