• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wishing Wells not giving rewards

DeletedUser96871

Has anyone noticed that wishing wells are not giving rewards. I have noticed this today in both East Nagach & Greifental.

DeletedUser7719

My wishing wells (on all worlds) are working. I have been recording everyday. I'll see if there's anything different tonight though

DeletedUser15432

Has anyone noticed that wishing wells are not giving rewards. I have noticed this today in both East Nagach & Greifental.

Also all wells working, just done collections - are you sure that you did not miss the symbols

DeletedUser1081

Wishing wells need to be connected by roads - is that the problem?

Alternatively, depending on where you place them it can be easy to sweep up their rewards without noticing while you're hoovering up coins or supplies ...

But mine are working fine, so if you're sure yours aren't you should file an ingame support ticket so they can check out your particular situation.

DeletedUser3157

Mine working also. Btw I've actually been very lucky with my wells this past week or so, finally on some hot streak with hitting diamonds :P