• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

wishing well reward fraud

cyllan

Corporal
the event doesnt give you wishing wells, it only gives you fragments, this is a joke, nearly 1000 points spent, i got 4 fragments, zero wishing wells, AS CLEARLY ADVERTISED, the reward for today says WISHING WELLS

Last edited:

Forwandert

Major-General
I got 8 WW with 5 max packs. I did feel pretty lucky though as my daily prize wins have been a lot higher on that server than the rest. Have had 12 daily prizes so far on there. But only 3 daily prizes on another.

Knight of ICE

the event doesnt give you wishing wells, it only gives you fragments, this is a joke, nearly 1000 points spent, i got 4 fragments, zero wishing wells, AS CLEARLY ADVERTISED, the reward for today says WISHING WELLS

Does it say you are guaranteed to win one?

Forwandert

Major-General
Or you could just read up and note WW are available as a prize as I wrote I won them. I did get some fragments too which finished another.

It's annoying and frustrating when you don't win any but after playing for so long honestly don't know why you keep popping back on here with thread titles of 'Fraud' and 'Rip off' when an event doesn't go your way. It happens, there are threads on the events for you to post feedback in if you're not happy. There's nothing special about your situation that it requires it's own badly titled thread.

Burpo

Sergeant
If you are that desperate for wishing wells (which are a pretty crappy prize) perhaps you should find a better game.

Knight of ICE

can you log in and READ THE PRIZE FOR TODAY PLEASE?.... thank you
mods are supposed to know the game, the icons are different the text is different

Daily Special today is the Wishing Well. The Traditional Pumpkin of fragments gives you a 8% chance of winning it, but it also gives you a 32% chance of winning a fragment of a Wishing Well. Guess what is more likely to happen.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
The event DOES give you wishing wells - you got a pumpkin that awarded fragments. Learn what you are doing.

Dead-Eye

General
I got 13 over 3 worlds and will do my other farm later. They have also been an alternative prize as well bringing my count to around 20. I'm happy with that. OP is just havin a has day. Better you than me!!!!

suethegreat

Captain
Aren't wells now a bit overrated? the % chance for diamonds reduced? A business is hardly going to give away items which might reduce player spend for more diamonds?