• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Wishing Well paying PE goods for a TE city

DeletedUser14881

• World: Arvahall
  • Browser and Version: Firefox, latest
  • Overview of the bug: I colected what my Wishing Wells would give me and two of them provided goods, but the goods were from Progressive Era instead of, what I think they should, Modern Era, since I already unlocked the first tech of Tomorrow.
  • How often this occurs: First time, for obvious reasons
  • Urgency: Medium

DeletedUser15432

I believe that this is not a bug, wishing wells will continue to provide unrefined goods rather than refined goods

DeletedUser96901

after advancing to another era it is better to reload the page before collecting goods

DeletedUser14881

Indeed. Although I had the first tech upgraded I didn't reload after research it. But the point raised by Pzkpfwv1d made me think about something I forgot: Wishing Well and GBs will pay goods of what age now in TE? The last one available (PE) or it will reset back to CA or some other Era?

DeletedUser99588

Indeed. Although I had the first tech upgraded I didn't reload after research it. But the point raised by Pzkpfwv1d made me think about something I forgot: Wishing Well and GBs will pay goods of what age now in TE? The last one available (PE) or it will reset back to CA or some other Era?

Modern Era

DeletedUser99588

Sounds like utter nonsense to me. When you change Era your town hall is updated and all the buildings should automatically update their output with it.

Poor programming if it doesn't.

DeletedUser97349

This tends to be a display error; the correct age goods should be credited to the account. It would be necessary to submit us a ticket to discuss the particulars in this case however.

I believe this would also fall under the umbrella of the already forwarded issue of the wrong age goods animations displaying, so I will move this to archive.