• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Wishing Well - Event Building or not ?

DeletedUser108179

I was wondering if the WW is an event building or not.
If indeed it is not, where do I can get this building then elsewhere in the game other than event - please let me know, would be great ;-))
On the other hand, in case it is in fact an event building, then I am wondering again why it is not possible to store with the 'Store Building' ?
Can someone highlight to me please what I missed out ?

Andrew420

Major
The WW was an event building that can now be obtained as a prize from the Guild Expedition
I don't know why the WW ,Watchfire ,Rogue Hideout or the Victory Tower cant be stored like other event buildings that can also be won in GE

Last edited:

DeletedUser108179

Even if those buildings you mentioned can now ALSO be won in GE - that doesn't make them NO-EVENT buildings. They are a major part of prizes in events (amost every event for that matter) and that's why I do not see the rationale to have them excluded for use with the store kit.

DeletedUser100065

I don't know why the WW ,Watchfire ,Rogue Hideout or the Victory Tower cant be stored like other event buildings that can also be won in GE
Because they have no age and store building its only work by storing a building at it's current age. There was supposed to be a change made to allow these to be stored but since saying yeah we'll get right on that I've heard nothing.

DeletedUser6065

'Because they have no age and store building its only work by storing a building at it's current age. . . '
This has gotta be one of the lamest Dev excuses yet. Rogue/WishWell/Victory Tower are current age as they give rewards in the current age. They are all ages only in that they do not require a Renovation Kit to advance. Further, the Store Building Icon does not mention that there are restrictions on usage except that it be an event building.
. . . mk

DeletedUser100065

well actually rogues give bonus depending on the age of the units they fight with but yeah seems stupid to me but hey i just troll here it's not my shower of monkeys at the keyboards. :)

DeletedUser653

well actually rogues give bonus depending on the age of the units they fight with but yeah seems stupid to me but hey i just troll here it's not my shower of monkeys at the keyboards. :)

had to smile at that last post :Dand not had a lot to smile about when thinking of INNO normally :(