• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: "winter train+car" timer reset on moving

Status
Not open for further replies.

BhaaluJi

Corporal
moving winter train needs to be fixed as the timer resets when i try to move my train and attached car. it's the only such bldg like this in the game, so has to a bug or some weird logic.

DeletedUser

moving winter train needs to be fixed as the timer resets when i try to move my train and attached car. it's the only such bldg like this in the game, so has to a bug or some weird logic.
they did it like this to prevent adding new Cars 5min before collection
that could lead to abuse but they could make a different ID for every train already connected to the train with a 5 min Cooldown or something

DeletedUser96901

. it's the only such bldg like this in the game, so has to a bug or some weird logic.
it is only set buildings

so it has to be correct

weird logic to see a bug there

:rolleyes:

moving winter train needs to be fixed as the timer resets when i try to move my train and attached car.
that is one reason you have the reconstruction mode

move the train exactly how it is there and the timer doesn't reset

that could lead to abuse but they could make a different ID for every train already connected to the train with a 5 min Cooldown or something
that is why this was originally introduced

or else people could have 50 gong of wisdom and move it into the same set to collect the FP

DeletedUser108359

It's not the only set that works like that, the palace set as well as some others do as well.
it's not a bug, it was designed that way.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Any counter will reset if you move any part of a set in regular build mode and only in reconstruction mode you can move without it being reset ....

DeletedUser110603

As others have mentioned this is not a bug, set buildings function in this manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.