• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter train, advancement of train

- Ellie -

Sergeant
Not sure whether this is a bug or someone is pulling a fast one- excuse that pun, ok, my train is three spots away from the end of the platform, my box opens a 2 and advances, 1 spot left, the next box also opens a 2 but it only takes me the one space and is not added to the next journey. However, it did when i opened up a box of three when having one spot left at the end of the station, hence my thinking a bug?

DeletedUser

My train has always moved any remaining spaces after reaching a platform.

Did you by chance try reload/refresh your game when it happened to see if it was just a visual glitch?

DeletedUser110603

Not sure whether this is a bug or someone is pulling a fast one- excuse that pun, ok, my train is three spots away from the end of the platform, my box opens a 2 and advances, 1 spot left, the next box also opens a 2 but it only takes me the one space and is not added to the next journey. However, it did when i opened up a box of three when having one spot left at the end of the station, hence my thinking a bug?

Please contact support (link below) so we can check your account and information from the event, Thankyou