• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter Story Bug

DeletedUser15432

• Forum:
  • Google Chrome latest version:
  • When you click on the link for posting the entries, you get the page, but you are unable to actually create any posts :
  • Screenshots - none:
  • Tried 4 times and the same:
  • Urgency - urgency code vermillion :
  • Preventative Actions - the link needs to be fixed :
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

DeletedUser

I have found the same thing, it isnt in our posting permissions

DeletedUser97349

That seems to have done the trick :cool:. This isn't a bug so I will move it to archive, but thank you for bringing it to our attention.

DeletedUser7074

you should write down that the thread is not posted immediately.. or maybe you could make longer apperiance of a new window so that it can be read to the end :(

DeletedUser105920

Did mine go through then as i thought when i posted it said only admins can see storys right?

DeletedUser15432

Yes, your will have gone through, it is a competition and the judges are the admin staff, before there was no way to post the story, the reason for admin staff being the only people seeing the stories is so that people can not copy good ideas from another persons story