• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Winter Quest: Snow Globe Animation!

DeletedUser

Proposal:
Add snowing effect animation to Snow Globe :)

Reason:
For starters, we all know that Snow Globes have glitter or white specs inside so when we tilt them, it flows around. The Snow Globe graphic does have an appealing appearance, overall. But considering that it has a low population and low coin production, I am sure many players are going to look past this amazing building design. The snowing effect would at least justify a more pleasing visual effect and add more appeal to our cities (for those who have this item) :)

Details:
I would propose a simple snowing effect that won't cause much lag. Just a simple movement of white specs inside the snow globe simulating the actual thing.

Visual Aids:
Here is an idea of what many of us have envisioned.

snowglobe2.jpg

Balance:
Irrelevant.

Abuse Prevention:
Irrelevant.

Summary:
Don't know what else to say here. It's a Snow Globe and it would look amazing to have a snowing feature to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98682

love it ! defo +1 from me! im all about christmas fun! oh wait - im suppose to say Bah humbug he he:p

DeletedUser7719

lol seraphim, don't forget the template for this wonderful idea!